which is the better HSF?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Overclocking & Cooling" wurde erstellt von TPU, 15. Juni 2018.

1. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    ok so as it says which is better, i've made a thread about this awhile ago, so sorry for any double posts or anything,

the latest one i have been looking at is in the link Cooler Master - Make It Yours.

they say its better than teh AC Freezer 64 Pro, which is what made me post another thread so hopefully i can go get which ever HSF i get better reviews on, i've hread afew online so dont go telling me to do tht, lol.. like i say they say its better than the Freezer pro, i just wan tht comfirmed if possible, the price i'd be paying for the one in the link is £20 and i think thats pretty good going... although i cant really judge without knowing any true performance ratings *Frown which is the better HSF? :(

[trace]76240[/trace]

2. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Which is the better for watching movies in the phone?

They are both fine quality wise, you don't need to worry about the dpi of the screen.

I've watched movies on an N95 and N82 and the quality was great. Obviously they weren't as good as an HDTV but the picture was sharp, smooth and very watchable. It's all about the encoding.

Even though the N95 has a lower dpi it is never pixelated, blocky or noticable. Have you seen the quality of the spiderman 3 movie on the N95 8GB? It's stunning and looks better than watching it on a sony PSP.

3. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Which is the better for watching movies in the phone?

but then I'll have to save alot of money

4. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Xigmatek's HDT series are the best. The S1283 and RS1283 are both excellent.

5. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Yeh, I ordered the S1283 yesterday, after a lot of researching, they seem like the best what air cooling has to offer

6. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    well i'd love to get either of those as every other time i've mentioned my HSF in the other thread they've always come back to the Xigmatek coolers. but the thing is i cant find any local enough. im tight with cash i refuse to pay £5+ just for it to be shipped, might be worth while but if the freeser pro or coolermaster or any other for that matter is going to perform around the same level, then i'd rather just go fetch one of them, but im actually guna go spend another half hour or so lookin on the net trying to find a shop wht stocks the Xigmatek's soon as thats all i hear about *Smile which is the better HSF? :)

7. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
  8. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
  9. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I purchased and tested the AC Freezer Xtreme. Although it looks great, the performance is decent, but not any better than the freezer 64 or freezer 7. Not worth the extra cash. Here's a thought. Sneekypeet is selling a really nice cooler master cooler in his for sale thread for $30 US. This is their $70 cooler. He may be willing to ship it to you, and you'll still pay less than what that freezer xtreeme will cost you.

10. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    What are the dimensions of the S1283 with the fan fitted?

I need to know if there will be enough clearance for my RAM sticks, seeing as they have the Corsair heat spreaders on top, or the fan in the side panel.
    Thanks

11. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
  12. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    It will be plenty of clearance. I will say though, if you want this cooler, do yourself a favor and buy the backplate with it. It will give better performance and less installation headaches. The push pins are just terrible.

13. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Somebody told me the same thing (that the hyper tx was better than the ac freezer). When I asked him later to confirm this , he changed his mind !! Xigmatek is gr8 and cheap and you can get the "crossbow" backplate from scan.co.uk.

Apparently these http://www.mplex.com/category-70/1501.html are good and quite cheap in u.k. Backplate included.

14. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    that would be nice but there is afew things to take into consideration.

1: price, i have a limit of £30 i would like to spend a little more, but right now that still isnt and option.

2: again with the money, if the UK econemy was doing a little better i'd get more $$$ for my £££ lol.

that's a passive cooler, dont you think id be taking a big risk on that, even more so as i keep saying *Frown which is the better HSF? :( my temps are with an idle cpu 50 - 55+ degrees celcius, so as you can understand im wanting something what will be sure to do the job, im after at least 10 degree drop! i really hope i manage it, if not its an RMA for my chip for sure *Frown which is the better HSF? :(

15. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    You can attach a 120 mm fan with a clip (in fact, up to 4)