Water cooling bubbles

Dieses Thema im Forum "Overclocking & Cooling" wurde erstellt von Pete1burn, 23. Mai 2009.

1. Pete1burn

Pete1burn Guest

So I just got my water cooling together and it's out of the system for leak testing now. I've noticed in the EK 250 res, it's making a mini tornado in there and there are a ton of bubbles swirling around. Will they eventually go away if I leave them alone? Or is the swirling making the bubbles?

Also, should I be leaving the top of the res slightly loose for the air to escape? Does this make more pressure in the lines if I leave it closed? Thanks.

[trace]95073[/trace]

2. N8 Can I set a time duration on Profiles?

Nokia bubbles from beta labs also supports timing on profiles and is also really cool Water cooling bubbles ;) betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-bubbles/download_and_installation

3. tweets---01

tweets---01 Guest

N91-8GB temperature test

boiling the kettle is effectivly distilling the water, i did say let the water cool

4. erocker

erocker Guest

They sell a thing to put in the resevoir to get rid of the tornado effect. What I do to bleed out my system is have an extra PSU with a jumper in the 24 pin connector. I turn it on and off untill most of the bubbles are gone.

5. oily_17

oily_17 Guest

6. human_error

human_error Guest

Yeah after running for a while they'll go. I leave my res fully sealed, the higher pressure will be fine and increase the boiling temp of your coolant, although you should never hit that temperature anyways *Smile Water cooling bubbles :)

7. Pete1burn

Pete1burn Guest

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I have a psu jumped just powering the pump.

I think I'll let it sit for a little while and see if the bubbles stay there or if they start to go away.

Thanks

8. MRCL

MRCL Guest

As long as the bubbles stay in the res theres nothing to worry, no?

9. Pete1burn

Pete1burn Guest

I guess not. But I can hear them cycling into the pump.

10. DanishDevil

DanishDevil Guest

Like people have said, on and off with the pump and try to knock the bubbles to the top of the reservoir and invert/move around everything in the loop (unless it's already attached, then maybe do that to the system *Stick Out Tongue Water cooling bubbles :p) and it should get the bubbles out. Just use gravity to move the bubbles towards the res and once you're done you can top off the res a tad too.

11. 3dsage

3dsage Guest

I shake my Radiators up, til the bubbles go away.

12. Pete1burn

Pete1burn Guest

Yeah I tried moving everything around and it seems as though they keep getting cycles into the pump. So I have to keep moving everything and shaking it all. If the bubbles are getting into the pump, they'll never go away. Maybe I need more fluid in there to keep the bubbles higher.