select proper boot device when raise fsb

Dieses Thema im Forum "Overclocking & Cooling" wurde erstellt von TPU, 15. Juni 2018.

1. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    max fsb i can go is 268x11 (multiplier max 11 too). If i go higher, bios wont recognize my HD.
    Say if i put in 270 fsb, i then go into bios and in 1st boot option it only say "hard drive" and wont give me option to change to correct one...if i change fsb back down, bios recognize my HD as normal

anyone please help

[trace]98794[/trace]

2. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Reboot and select proper Boot device?

Need some information.

What device? Male & Model

What OS currently on device? 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Pro, Home

What are you trying to do? Upgrade, reinstall, install for first time?

3. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    "Reboot and Select Proper Boot device"

so I woke up after a night out and my laptop was on the floor, turned on but with a blank screen (back light was also on). I turned my laptop off and turned it back on, and after the Toshiba logo screen it returned to the blank screen and I haven't been
    able to boot my computer normally since. As it happened after a night out I am not sure whether it flung off my bed (probably this) or I installed an update and it messed up.

After messing around with a few things such as a) hold power for 60s to turn off then remove battery etc b) hold shift f8 etc whilst turning it on etc and c) hold delete whilst turning it on, the laptop goes to the "Reboot and Select proper Boot device"
    screen after the Toshiba logo.

The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite P750P755 running on Windows 10 which I downloaded around a few weeks ago.

Any solutions to the problem would be appreciated! I don't know how to check if the hard drive is broken so that could be a start?

4. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    do you have any option to set voltage of nb/sb???

5. TPU

TPU New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    not really. i guess it comes down to my sucky mobo again *Smile select proper boot device when raise fsb :)