Mickey: Mickey: High Quality Facial Tissue

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Hardware" wurde erstellt von hjughR234, 22. Oktober 2018.

1. hjughR234

hjughR234 New Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Shanghai Clean Paper Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specialized in custom oblong printed box facial tissue.
    Introduction
    Rectangular printed box facial tissue raw materials use 100% virgin wood pulp, which is a kind of soft, healthy and non-polluting paper products. The original pure wood pulp has natural antibacterial effects and protects our skin at all times.
    Feature and Advantage
    Two and three-layer paper design, more flexible paper, super absorbent
    No phosphor added, no dyeing, paper treated at high temperature
    Exclusive customization service can be customized according to customer requirements
    If you are purchaser of business buildings, we can print your products informatiom on box, then the user will known your business when they use the tissue.
    Specification
    Products name: Box facial tissue
    Raw material:100% Virgin pulp
    Thickness:11.5-16gsm.
    Sheet size:18*19cm,19*20cm,21.5*21.5cm, or others according to your rquirements.
    We can customize the product, size, package, layer number according to your requirements, different specifications have different prices, please contact us for the specific price.
    Application
    Office, Home, Travel, Hotel,etc.
    Pinted Box Facial Tissue for Home
    Box Facial Tissue for Travel
    Service
    Our sales staff will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have.Sincerely to every customer; Carefully to every order;Specially to every product.
    Shanghai Clean Paper CO.,LTD always insists on green environmental protection idea.Our company has passed the certifying of ISO 14000 international environmental system and FSC forest system .
    FAQ
    Q:How to get the exactly quotation?
    A:1.If you have your own specification, pls send to me more details you have,such as the paper size,gsm, ply, packing,quantity and so on, so i can send the best and exactly price to you.
    2.If you don’t have more specifications, pls kindly send the product name you are intrested in and which market you are,i will send the best price list for you to choose.
    3.If you are intrested in our product in made-in china, pls tell me the item number and quantity, i will send the best and exactly price to you.
    Q:How to get a sample?
    A:1.If just to check the quality,we can send out some pieces of the product for you to check within 1day.
    2.If send the sample as your requests,it will need 5-7 working days, and should pay for the sample cost for our sample worker, the cost is decieded by your products.And pls notice ,By our company policy,the sample freight should be paid by customer.
    Q:How about the delivery time?
    A:The usually delivery time is 15-20 days after received the deposit.
    Shanghai Clean Paper Co.,Ltd has 30years of experience in this field,the products have covered all kinds of specification and different product in household paper industry.Our factory has more than 100 employees and they work strictly according to production standards. There are 50 production lines that can meet your large demand. High Quality Facial Tissue
    website:Custom Facial Tissue Suppliers and Manufacturers - Facial Tissue at Wholesale Price - Shanghai Clean Paper Co.,Ltd