Almost @ 7 GHz in a Phenom II 955: WOW

Dieses Thema im Forum "Overclocking & Cooling" wurde erstellt von HTC, 26. Mai 2009.

1. HTC

HTC Guest

Here's the link for K|NGP|N's topic @ XS.

And here's the CPU-Z validation:

Almost @ 7 GHz in a Phenom II 955: WOW [​IMG]

Disregard the 1st place as it's false:

Almost @ 7 GHz in a Phenom II 955: WOW [​IMG]

As far as i know, this hasn't been posted yet.

[trace]95269[/trace]

2. Blue Screen with Internal Power Error message

Greetings all.

After one of the last updates Win 10 (64 bit) the following problem occurred - blue screen with the fallowing massage "Internal Power Error" following with restart of PC.

My PC has AMD Phenom (TM) II x4 955, a graphic card ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series.

Please could you assist me?

3. Blue Screen with Internal Power Error message

Hallo again,

I have found the newest DMP file, and I have tried to send it in attachment to your reply mail but with no success.

Please sen me the address to which I could sen the file. The rest of my system specification are as fallows: My PC is running Win 10 Pro, Ver 1511, OS Build 10586.104, Intel Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4
    955 Intel Processor 3.20 GHZ, Installed ROM 4 GB, System Type 64-bit operating system, x64-based Intel Processor. Display ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series, Chip Type ATI (0x9460), DAC Type Internal DAC (400MHz).

Regards Marijan

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 30. November 2018
  4. HolyCow02

HolyCow02 Guest

that's pretty friggen awsome!

5. Nemesis881

Nemesis881 Guest

*Twitch :twitch:

I want a PHENOM!!!

6. Easo

Easo Guest

Hell Yeah!!! :d

7. DrPepper

DrPepper Guest

How is number one fake ? what's wrong with it.

Also thats fast *Stick Out Tongue Almost @ 7 GHz in a Phenom II 955: WOW :p I wonder what superpi is.

8. Naekuh

Naekuh Guest

its funny because i guessimate less then 1% can reproduce a legend like kingpin's results.

9. DaMulta

DaMulta Guest

Liquid helium isn't cheap. I priced 100 liters at 1 thousand USD....If you watch when they are running that stuff they just let the tank run wide open.

Very insane, VERY VERY AWESOME!

10. DrPepper

DrPepper Guest

This also puts the myth that duals clock better than quads to rest as well since the highest clock on a e8600 was something like 6777mhz

11. DaMulta

DaMulta Guest

It depends you could have one weaker core than the other core/cores/

12. DrPepper

DrPepper Guest

Indeed the chance of a slower core than the rest is twice as high as a dual but its all chance in the end. Sometimes you could get a dual that wont oc at all and a quad that wont oc at all.

13. HTC

HTC Guest

Check this link: XtremeSystems Forums

14. _33

_33 Guest

It's awesome that Phenom II's can clock as high as this! Great work!

15. Kantastic

Kantastic Guest

God damn that's awesome.