965 OC what am I missing

Dieses Thema im Forum "Overclocking & Cooling" wurde erstellt von aleicgrant, 4. Juni 2009.

1. Bundy

Bundy Guest

It's not possible to be 100% certain your mobo hasn't set something stupid but given the quality of your gear, thats highly unlikely.

BTW nice pics! Please run a 3dmark or something as the others have asked, we are all keen to see how well it goes*Smile 965 OC what am I missing :) It's also a moderate stability check.

2. aleicgrant

aleicgrant Guest

giving it a shot as we speak. assume you mean 3dmark06?

3. aleicgrant

aleicgrant Guest

ok I did one 3dmark06 basic and one 3dmark vantage extreme.

For some reason it doesnt report my overclocked cpu but cpu-z does. I assume I should trust cpu-z

965 OC what am I missing [​IMG]

these are with stock settings on the 295's.

and now selecting performance

4. r9

r9 Guest

Yous should call the Stig *Big Grin 965 OC what am I missing :D.
    Do please do some cable management that PC deserve it.
    I think I know how you have chosen your components:
    You have gone the store and than:
    You: May I have the most expensive mobo, most expensive CPU ...
    Sales man: I get it most expensive from everything ...
    *Big Grin 965 OC what am I missing :D

And I can see that you are new at TPU. Some pointers never ever tell where you live or you you are going to be robbed *Big Grin 965 OC what am I missing :D.

5. aleicgrant

aleicgrant Guest

actually quite the contrary. I have spent my time wisely looking for sales both new and used, open box and in the case of the proc bought an ES right here for a nice price. Certainly not cheap but I havent paid retail in years *Smile 965 OC what am I missing :)

6. aleicgrant

aleicgrant Guest

bumped up video cards to 695/1541/1150

7. Studabaker

Studabaker Guest

Holy ass your Intel Processor and video cards alone cost like double what my system cost.

Why god, why!!!

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 30. November 2018
  8. aleicgrant

aleicgrant Guest

system Specs

ha ha. I got the 965 at a killer price on the forums and one of the cards is used. I am bargain basement if I can make it happen *Smile 965 OC what am I missing :)

9. Bundy

Bundy Guest

As I scrolled down through your pictures, I started to *Cry :cry: Your rig can sure deliver some numbers.

10. aleicgrant

aleicgrant Guest

thanks for the compliments.

Now I am hoping with some refinement and help from good people here I can squeak out some more numbers *Smile 965 OC what am I missing :)

11. Bundy

Bundy Guest

12. LittleLizard

LittleLizard Guest

is the dream pc that one. Hope u get some more oc but u cant get much more of 4ghz with air.